Why Join the Ontario Hospital Association (OHA)?
Join us in serving Ontario's hospitals to build a better health system. As a not-for-profit association, the OHA offers you a fulfilling role supporting our members through advocacy, knowledge translation and member engagement, labour relations, and data and analytics.
An inspiring and creative place to work, the OHA is your opportunity to change the healthcare system for the better, while having a lot of fun. You'll also be welcomed into a supportive and inclusive environment built on our core values of:
Humility – we listen to and respect the view of others
Discovery – we explore new ideas and possibilities
Passion – we bring energy and enthusiasm to what we do
The OHA is committed to fostering a climate of equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. We welcome applications from Black individuals and Persons of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2+ persons, and others who may contribute to the diversity of ideas within our organization. We are committed to the fair assessment of each candidate's abilities, and consider their range of experience, including non-traditional career paths.
Employee engagement is key to the success of any business, and that's why the OHA is proud of our 100% employee engagement rate. We consistently survey staff to ensure we can respond to their needs and engage in meaningful conversations to improve our corporate culture. It's why we've been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada (five times!). Our 2022 Best Places to Work award from Human Resources Director demonstrates our commitment to a culture that upholds diversity, equity, inclusion, mental health, wellness, and compassionate leadership.
As we search for qualified candidates to join our team, their fit with our culture and values are just as important.
Joining the OHA gives you access to a multitude of benefits including:
- The Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan where the OHA matches your contributions.
- Fully paid extended health and dental benefits, including travel insurance.
- Access to a comprehensive Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- A performance management program that provides an annual performance pay on top of your base salary.
- Coverage up to $1,000 for home office expenses for new staff.
- A Lifestyle Spending Account with $600 to spend on care and wellness.
- Tuition assistance and professional development support ($2,000 for general education or $5,000 for a master's program).
- Flexible work schedule – work from home 3 days per week, onsite hours (10am to 2pm), and summer hours with Fridays off.
- Start with 3 weeks of vacation which increases based on years of service.
- Extra time off including corporate office closure during the December holiday season, 4 life days and 1 anniversary day.
- Peer-to-peer recognition programs where we celebrate each other's successes.
- Fun staff events and activities to support engagement and team building.
Ready to join the OHA team? Explore the latest career opportunities >
We are committed to delivering value to the health system and to our members, which includes helping members with their unique recruitment challenges. That's why the OHA has launched a revamped job board - HealthCareers.ca. The goal of the job board is to support our member organizations and the health care community as a whole, recruit the best and brightest talent.
Start posting and exploring >