This one-day governance program provides an interactive learning experience that incorporates real life case studies from hospital and health governance settings. This session stays true to best practices and OHA’s principles of governance, while going a step beyond to focus on the behavioural and relational elements of governance, not just function and structure.
Participants will be expected to take part in board simulations. These simulations have been designed to provide opportunities for:
• Experiential learning in boardroom behaviour, culture, processes, and dynamics
• Individual self evaluation: e.g. “How do I contribute and add value to the board?” and “How do I relate
to other board members?”
• Evaluating other participants and providing valuable feedback through peer evaluation
• Practice using a board tool
Comments from past participants that have attended the program:
• “There was an opportunity to apply context to clinical/board situations.”
• “The course contained concise and well-developed learning materials.”
• “I appreciated the facilitator including my questions/concerns into the program.”
Space is limited, register today.
Space is not guaranteed unless payment is received prior to the event.
$628.00 + HST
A 50% processing fee per registrant will apply to cancellation refunds received in writing up to ten business days prior to the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than ten business days prior to the event. Substitutions are welcome. The Governance Centre of Excellence reserves the right to cancel or reschedule an event.
If you require extra assistance or have special requirements, please let us know when registering for the conference to ensure we can accommodate them.