Health Care Financial Managers are challenged with balancing budgets, in a period of fast-moving legislative and regulatory change and mounting expectations from Ontarians to perform better, improve quality, and to be more accountable and transparent in a time of resource constraint.
This year’s annual Health Care Financial Management conference will focus on accountability, quality, funding and leadership skills.
• Auditor General of Ontario speaking on Lessons Learned from Ornge
• Speaking as a Leader®
• Temperature Check: Health System Funding Reform - How is it Going?
• Understanding how the Facility Condition Assessment Program (FCAP) informs Hospital Infrastructure
Renewal Funding (HIRF)
• Fraud, Reputational Risk and Risk Management
• Public Sector Accounting Standards: Pre and Post Adjustment Sample Financial Statements and Actuarial
• Closing keynote speakers Bruce Kirkby (Award-Winning Explorer, Writer & Photographer) and David Chilton
(The Wealthy Barber Returns)
And don’t forget to join us on Monday, September 10 for the Networking Reception Featuring the Original Canadian Dueling Pianos - a highly interactive, one of a kind live entertainment show!